Thursday, April 15, 2010

Six weeks and counting....

I'm more than halfway through my 34th week of pregnancy and that is crazy.  My belly is huge and it is getting very difficult for me to maneuver myself down my hallway, around stores, out of my bed, etc.  My belly button is also on it's way to being unrecognizable.

This is me at 29 weeks....doesn't seem long ago.  Also I have my awesome Old Navy preggo jeans on.

This is Jack and I currently at 34.5 weeks.  It doesn't look all that different, but I assure you carrying around this child has become a very large endeavor.

I have not been that great with taking pictures.  I don't exactly feel all that attractive and posing for pictures has never been my thing.  I'm usually at my best in pictures when I'm highly intoxicated, of which I can not be for approximately 2.5 more months if everything goes to plan.

I bought my first baby clothing today.  We bought something that Jack might wear home.  Not sure how appropriate it is for such things, but if you only knew how hard it is to purchase cute boy clothing.  In fact at Old Navy there is so little boy clothing in general that the girl section is leaking into the boy section hard core. But we did buy this wonderful bebe hawk outfit today:

The cute outfit on the awesome tiny bench we found in the attic that my mom stained to match the crib and armoire...and it's soooo close that you can hardly tell the difference between the bench and the crib behind it. Marge and my mom need to bond over the awesome wood staining-ness.

Ultimate in hawkness.  I'm sure Missy would be proud.

The baby shower is this weekend and I guess I'm excited.  The gayness of the whole thing is a bit overwhelming, but I'll be glad to see some old friends and get some cute baby stuff...oh yeah and the cakes and cookies will be delicious.  

2 comments:

  1. I like the way you cut your head off in the photos, that way you don't need to worry about your eyes inevitably being shut in every one..oh and I love the baby outfit, very cool. Have fun this weekend, hope Margaret and Meg behave themselves.
    Matt xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. get excited for your gayface baby shower! i didn't pack my wood stains or cordless drill, but i did bring six pairs of shoes for the approximately 30 hours i'll be away from charleston. i hope that's sufficient... i also hope we're playing gay games at the shower because i always WINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete