Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Morning makes me sick

I think (let me knock on my fake wood desk) that my mornng sickness is starting to subside. No promises though. I guess my body is starting to get use to having the kidney bean inside of me, or maybe it is peanut sized by now, I'm not sure. For more food v. baby comparisons, click here: http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/blogs/nb_checklists/pages/how-big-is-baby.aspx?r=0.

It's crazy because sometimes I completely forget that I'm pregnant. In fact it even feels a bit odd writing that I am pregnant. Maybe I should just scream it, but I doubt that would make me believe it any more or less. I did get really sad today because someone at work was talking about their girlfriend being pregnant. I wish that I could tell people at work and be excited, but I can't.

I'm so scared. I mean I don't want to not want the baby, but it's hard. I still have no idea what I'm doing with my life. It is so frustrating that life is not what you planned. I guess few things go according to plan, but that annoys me even more since I spend so much of my life planning. I'm not sure how else to live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment