Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Life with Jack

Jack in the tub.

Life post-pregnancy isn't that different than life pregnant.  Sort of.  Jack gives me personal space, when he naps.  But he is still very much tethered to me because of breastfeeding, which is going waaay better than I could have imagined after a bit of trouble in the beginning.

  My life is very baby centered and quite relaxed, actuallly.  I don't get a lot of sleep at night, but I don't have anywhere to go during the day so that's ok.  I am starting to get confident in my mothering abilities.  So we are starting to venture out into the world more.  This blog title seems a bit odd...but it'll have to do for now.  I'll try to   do a bit of a late pregnancy commentary with pictures because there at the end I mostly wanted to burrow in my bed until Jack came...and I did that.  I'll try to post pics and videos of Jack growing...he's almost 2 months!  He is huge.  But for now I must go because Jack is waking up for a nap and hungry I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment